Saturday, October 4, 2014

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 4

1.  This morning Gilly is snuggled beside me on his Gilly blanket.  He is my man--49 years by human standards.  He makes me laugh every day--carrying around a stuffed cat (that's almost as big as he is) when he gets excited.  He's intent on picking up after me--no food scraps on my kitchen floor.  He sleeps with his ears alert--always my protector.  My buddy.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
                                                                                           --- Josh Billings

2.  Yesterday I attended an all day conference that focused on local resources for enhancing the lives of children and families.   I feel privileged to be a part of a system that helps individuals recognize their strengths.

The way you see people is the way you treat them, and the way you treat them is what they become.
                                                        --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

No comments:

Post a Comment