Friday, October 3, 2014

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 3

1. Laughter is important in my life.  I love to laugh with people--not at, though sometimes the boundaries lack distinction.  My laugh is not soft and feminine.  It is loud!--occasionally even coarse.  Life would be very dull without spontaneous laughter.

I'm thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
                        -- Woody Allen 

2.  I have a framed quote on the porch by my front door:  There is no house like the house of belonging.  These words by David Whyte can be seen by all who enter my home.  I'm thankful when my friends visit and want them to know they are welcome and belong...

When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
  -- Dalai Lama 

No comments:

Post a Comment