Monday, October 20, 2014

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 20

1. Friends with Pets.  They really are a special breed--as evidenced by that extra layer of love they display.  Rarely do they have a please remove shoes rule.  Tan is often their new black.  And their canines and/or felines are as friendly as they.

   Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
                                          ― Anatole Franc

2.  IKEA.  O yes!!  While I admit to visual stimulus overload upon exiting, the journey through gives me ideas (and containers!) for every room, products to fulfill every need, and food that can very inexpensively hit the spot.  When planning a trip to Portland, I ask Jen if she has a need to go to IKEA while I'm visiting.  Of course she does!  She knows how to please Mother Mary!

I couldn't afford a trip to Europe after college
so I went backpacking through an IKEA to find myself.
            --- unknown 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment