Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 11


1.  The picture below is of my brother and me when we were about one and five.  You can see my arm around his shoulder.  Being the oldest has always drawn a protective circle around my heart for my brother.  But in the last few years since we live nearer one another, an unexpected change has occurred.  Now he often helps me with painting projects or moving a tree in my yard, and I realize the taking-care-of image has moved to the younger sibling.  A very sweet change from a special brother.


2.   While visiting my grandparents many years ago, I asked them to sit side-by-side so I could take their picture.  Quite reluctantly they complied.  I then asked Grandpa to put his arm around Grandma.  More reluctance.  The finished product is indicative of the romance and touchy-feely action between them--but you gotta love them!



A FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE 
WHO WILL STICK WITH YOU
THROUGH ALL THE PROBLEMS
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE
IF THEY WEREN'T 
YOUR FAMILY.

     













No comments:

Post a Comment