Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year = New Energy!

I love the first few weeks after the new year begins!  It's my time of organizing, reorganizing, getting-rid-of and giving my world a fresh look.  I have a pile of donations--already taken away one load!  My clothes closet has fewer items--but without those pieces that receive little or no attention.  My craft supplies are relocated to more convenient places--and boxes labelled due to memory issues that won't be discussed at this time... 

Finding new authors is an exciting adventure.  I've already made several trips to the library--celebrating that I can now choose most any day of the week to go there!! Even my Book Club is making some major changes which are refreshing!

I've also made an invitation list--friends to have over for soup--the perfect food for this time of year. 

No, I'm not a Pollyanna--I just want to keep my mind away from the gray slug of most winter mornings in southern Oregon. 

Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. 
Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. 
Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, 
and your picture begins to lighten up.  
                                            --- Allen Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment