Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1--New Beginnings...

Happy New Year!!

The first day of this new year, I awoke to see two of the most beautifully expressive brown eyes looking lovingly into mine.  His nose was within an inch of my face--yeah, I know...morning breath, etcThen, as I smiled and spoke softly--wishing him a Good Morning--Gilly's tail began to wag an excited beat.  Not a bad way to begin the first day of 2015--those words will be understood ONLY by my animal-loving friends...

Today I'm beginning a 14-day challenge suggested by a friend.  Using the Inquiry Method, I'll write about my life--my present life--seeking to make discoveries about what I enjoy and want to keep; what I don't and want to get rid of; and what I choose to change.  The goal, of course, is greater empowerment!  It is accomplished on such a positive note--because I take responsibility for my life and choices.  I like that!   No blaming--just new choices!  

It is very cold this morning--but I'm looking forward to walking my brown-eyed friend in this gorgeous sunshine.  

Have a lovely day, and challenge yourself to something new!

And now we welcome the new year,
full of things that have never been. 
                                                     ― Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment